Saturday 29 October 2011

Festivale!

On Sunday I'll be at London Screenwriters' Festival.

If you're not there - why not? *

If you are, come and say hi.

It's gonna be awesome. Full write ups of every session I attend as soon as possible.


* I mean that seriously. Genuine question. If you didn't go, tell me why. Comment here or send me an email, and I will try and pass it on to the organisers to see if it can be addressed for next year. Put simply we need everyone who can go to do so, and support the festival. Otherwise it will fold. That's just basic economics and times are tough. The festival is financially touch and go every year.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I went to the comedy writers festival earlier in the year, which was great but didn't have the money or time off to go to the LondonSWF this year.

Plus I'm saving my pennies for some other events next year. As you say, just basic economics.

Yehudah Jez Freedman said...

Fair enough. LSWF is the one to be at for me though and it will be back in 2012. So start saving a few extra pennies from now!