Monday 27 December 2010

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow

I'm in New York on our annual vacation to spend time with my wife's family. And it's snowing. Hard. We're talking big boy snow here. None of that namby pamby stuff that shut down England and nearly caused us to miss our flight.

Anyway, I just wanted to take this opportunity to thank everyone who takes the time to read this blog. I hope it's been entertaining and informative, and I will try my best to maintain it during the coming year.

Thanks also to those who have allowed me to read their work and have asked me to give feedback in order to take their projects forward. I've done my best to both call things as I've seen them, tell it like it is, not shirk on asking the tough questions, but hopefully all in a manner that has only helped and not offended. The service, and the prices, will stay the same for as long as it can.

Finally, let me wish everyone a happy and healthy new year, and success both personally and professionally in 2011.

4 comments:

Markh said...

I've found your feedback tremendously useful this year, Jez. All the best to you this Christmas.

Mark

Yehudah Jez Freedman said...

cheers mark. same to you

Anonymous said...

Hi Jez,

New York sure did get hit hard with snow this year! Somehow Toronto got miraculously missed this time round and I still see traces of green (well, brown actually)! My heart goes out to all of those trying to get back to England for the holidays and flights being cancelled!
Here's looking forward to more of your interesting and helpful blog in 2011! It has been most enjoyable!
Cindy

Yehudah Jez Freedman said...

Thanks Cindy. I'm here until after new years so hoping everything's cleared up by then.

happy new year to you and thanks for reading